Quatrro is the youngest organization to receive the Certificate of Registration to ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and compliance with the Data Protection Act, UK, 1998.
Quatrro's reputation for the highest quality in the industry comes from the adoption of best practices, methodologies, established models and an uncompromising approach towards excellence in delivery.
To ensure we continue to uphold these standards, all employees at Quatrro are expected to undergo the Compliance Training. The training aims at educating employees on the laws, regulations and internal corporate policies & procedures that apply to their daily roles.
- Make Sure that all employees are aware of their compliance responsibilities
- Diminish the risk of compliance breaches
There are four compliance modules which are mandated for all employees. The same needs to be completed within 30 days of joining and must score at least 75% in the assessment of this training module. The course is assigned on WizCafe, which is accessible from our LAN only.
- ISMS DPA : Information Security Management System & Data Protection Act. This module gives detailed information on the need for information security & data protection awareness.
- Anti- Harassment : This module talks about Anti-harassment guidelines at Quatrro. Quatrro has a zero-tolerance policy for Harassment at the workplace. It also talks about various ways you can raise your voice against harassment.
- Fire Safety : This module talks about how fire safety is important in the workplace. What all we should know & comply with in order avoid any uncertain situations.
- Code of Business Conduct Ethics: This module gives detailed information on our corporate ethics and values which define the character of our company, shapes our culture and guides our behavior.
To know more about Compliance training, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org